Tuesday 6 December 2022

poems

 Ganga said to the sea, "Swallow me.'

The sea said, 'come near me.'

She said, "I'm coming."

......

Self concern shows aparipakva.

only he exists.

when he walks i walk.

when he talks I talk

if he breathes i shall breathe

....

If I cling to anything

...its poison.

act of clinging is poison.

do you understand?

no 

or know?

........

cling..then fear.

be

dont become

if you try to become 

you cannot be

......

firm conviction that he exists 

no one else does.

so who can harm me?

he is existence.

everything else is non existence.

he walks and talks

.....

im always with you.

why do you constantly keep on thinking im not with you?

whats wrong with you?

.....

your real nature is i

i am that i am

.....

sati can prove her mettle only by burning\

......


No comments:

Post a Comment