Sunday 2 October 2022

Notes oct 2022

 What revolves in your mind 24/7 happens. it continues in the background.

is Atma in your background...in a similar manner.

Just like a lover thinks of her paramour 24/7?

Then a split second is enough...for it to transpire...

Do you know that obviously you want it?

do you know that you cannot live without it?

only then you qualify to get it.

Not otherwise.

The first pre-requisite is 'mumukshatva'.

Just like a girl from a lower socio eco structure is desperate to be accepted amongst a classy group of friends..and ponders 24/7 how to make the grade?

Just like an immigrant who decides that the US is his destination and is ready to pay whatever price for it.

Even his life.

His life will be worthless without it is what he has concluded.

Have you concluded that life is useless without achieving Atma ..like 'now'?

if you are in love with a girl, is it ok if you get her after 15 years?

or do you want her now?

Nisarga says ...forget all preparation and go directly for the Self.

When a girl from a chawl decides she wants to be classy...she hangs out only with classy girls.

She rejects the company of girls who have no clue what class is.

Similarly a mumukshutvu rejects the company of worldly minded people.

That girl doesn't listen to songs or watch programs that are not her calibre.

A mumukshutvu has no desire to know how an ignorant behaves and acts.

He is desperate for Hari.

His Hari fills him and makes him full.

He is fulfilled by his very thought.

Hari takes the responsibility of filling him.

Making him full.

Never to be emptied.

Ever again.

but the trick is to want him.

 now 

this moment

else its too late.

else you will  never get Him.

..and to be full, you have to be empty.

Totally devoid of concepts.

And obviously no wants or desires

To want Him desperately is the  magic of Grace.

If you want Him badly, you shall know how to get Him.

He himself shows you the trick how to get Him.

Else it's impossible.

If a woman's heart melts, it opens all the secret doors for her paramour.

For the ones she has not chosen, just a sky high iron gate remains. 

Never to be opened by any key in a hundred years.

No amount of shastras or chanting of mantras or yadnyas or some sorcery will take you to Atma.

But love alone shall take you to the Self.

To Atma. 

To Hari.

They are just not identical. They are the same.

Only One exists.

And unless He makes me want Him, how can the petty me 

have the courage to want Him?

You cannot play a game to win.

you have to 'win' the game first.

And then pretend to play.

That's how winners play.

Rest are only losers.

Born to be reborn.

Born only to suffer.

Born to get swept away by the tide of their destiny, resurrected from evil karma.

To get washed ashore like dead fish 

Only to be scavenged by the animals ashore.

Nature is red in tooth and claw for the unwary.

We might sing poems and songs of beauty.

Yet 'beast' is the destiny for the unrealised.

From Death to death, from one hell to another,

 is the destiny for the one who refuses to make Atma his final goal

Says Kathopanishad.

Can you hold on to the Pure I?

Therein lies God

And He always wants you.

always.

Mommy always wants the child.

To want Him is the key.

To melt in Him is the tapasya.

Sati is a symbolism for the one who wants sat and sat alone

and is ready to immolate himself for that goal.

The girl madly in love opens the secret door for her lover in her basement, 

otherwise covered by a pile of rubble.

No one knows the entrance but her.

Atma lies in the pinhole of your spiritual heart.

Clearly visible by being absolutely still.

That is the secret entrance.

The cave of the heart is that pinhole.

Stabdho bhavati says Narada muni.

Nerve currents still on seeing Him.

Atma ramo bhavati.

Dwells in the cave  of the heart with his Hari, his Ram.

Matto bhavati.

Loses body consciousness on reaching Him.

..He wants you

Only as much as you want Him.

No more, no less.

Unless He shows you the way,

There is no way.

..................................end...................................

What is pure love?

That which is free of desires

Of any wants

Of any hankering

Free of vasanas 

Free of concepts

...The state of not wanting is Pure Love.

..........................................end.................................

tulsi

Sound Celestial

Listen, O friend, to the thunderous roar of Shabd,
Which reverberates throughout the firmament.
Water, which becomes turbid by relishing the earth,
Gets cleansed of its impurities when filtered.
Waves of pure bliss emanate from the heart
When the moss that covers it is removed.

Hold the arrow, be still, stretch the bow taut,
Fix your aim sharp at the target, pierce the firmament.
The invisible world is contained within the human eye,
So say and describe all men of inner knowledge.
Behold the Brahmand within, through your astral eye.
When that eye is opened, everything stands revealed.
.....

In whom longing for the Beloved hath taken abode,
Every moment his body becometh feeble and enervated.
A stream of tears constantly flows from his eyes;
The pangs of pain ceaselessly smart his body and mind.

Like rivers in Sawan and Bhadon, overflows the stream of my love.
Day and night I long for Him and tears fall like incessant rain.

The pain for my Beloved increasingly penetrates my being every moment;
My attention can be transfixed on nought but him,
Even as the moon bird never gets satiated by looking at the moon.

Dark clouds gather and burst with thunder, and lightning dazzles the eyes.
The peacock crows in delight and the rain bird sings his longing.
I yearn for thee evermore, my body keeps wasting away in anguish.

When I listen to the Sound, I lose my patience and I write to my Beloved.
With mind and soul as my couriers, I send my message to His inaccessible abode.

When I hear the tidings of His well-being,
My heart is filled with love and delight.
Ever since this yearning for the Lord has taken hold of me,
I have severed all connections with the world.

.....

Up till now I have lost much and wasted life in idle pursuits.

The grace of Lord Rama has aroused me from sleep.

Awakened now, I shall not allow myself to be victimized by Maya (illusion).

I have gained the grace of the Lord's Name. I shall hold it fast to my bosom and not let it from me for a second.

The beautiful form of the Lord I shall cherish in my mind.

Long has this world mocked me, making me a slave of the senses.

Now I shall have no more of it.

I am now a bee at my Lord's Lotus Feet and shall not allow my mind to leave the enjoyment of their nectar for a moment.

........

Lightning flashed in my eye, O friend,
And brightly did shine the light of the moon.
I got a glimpse of the Invisible within,
And thirst and longing for the Lord were aroused.
My ears received the boon of Unstruck Music,
And Knowledge came like the explosion of light, O Friend.
Dark clouds began to scatter and the sight
Of the Divine Mansion was revealed unto me.
Beyond the sun, the moon and the tunnel,
Tulsi beheld the abode of the Lord Almighty.
........
..........................end................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment