Friday 3 April 2020

Namdev Poems

https://www.hindi-kavita.com/HindiShabadSantNamdev.php

One who recognizes the Supreme Lord God, dislikes other desires.

He focuses his consciousness on the Lord's devotional worship, and keeps his mind free of anxiety.

O my mind, how will you cross over the world-ocean, if you are filled with the water of corruption?

Gazing upon the falseness of Maya, you have gone astray, O my mind.

Meditate and vibrate upon the Lord, O my mind, and you shall obtain the state of Nirvaanaa.

You shall not have to come and go in reincarnation any longer

You created all, and You lead them astray in doubt.

They alone understand, unto whom You give understanding.

Meeting the True Guru, doubt is dispelled.

Who else should I worship? I can see no other

.....

ramana:

association with unmanifest Sat = ultimate
but very few can do that.
Hence second best : association with manifest sat = guru
ref: silence be as you are ramana maharshi 19:00


Guru pushes the mind of the disciple inside.

He draws the Inward bent mind into the heart..21:00

..introversion results ...Then Sat is revealed.

..............
.....


नान्तःप्रज्ञं न बहिःप्रज्ञं नोभयतःप्रज्ञं न प्रज्ञानघनं न प्रज्ञं नाप्रज्ञम् | अदृश्यमव्यवहार्यमग्राह्यमलक्षणमचिन्त्यमव्यपदेश्यमेकात्मप्रत्ययसारं प्रपञ्चोपशमं शान्तं शिवमद्वैतं चतुर्थं मन्यन्ते स आत्मा स विज्ञेयः || 7 ||




.......


As the path of a bird's flight across the sky cannot be seen,

and the path of a fish through the water cannot be seen;

As the mirage leads one to mistake the sky for a pitcher filled with water -

so is God, the Lord and Master of Namdev, who fits these three comparisons. |

....

Meeting the Divine True Guru, I merge into the sound current of the Naad

Where the dazzling white light is seen,

there the unstruck sound current of the Shabad resounds

One's light merges in the Light;

by Guru's Grace, I know this.

The jewels are in the treasure chamber of the heart-lotus.

They sparkle and glitter like lightning.

The Lord is near at hand, not far away.

He is totally permeating and pervading in my soul.

Where the light of the undying sun shines,

the light of burning lamps seems insignificant.

By Guru's Grace, I know this.

Servant Naam Dayv is absorbed in the Celestial Lord.

..

My carpenter is the Support of the breath of life.

This carpenter demands the wages of love, if someone wants Him to build their house.

When one breaks his ties with all the people and relatives, then the carpenter comes of His own accord. 


I cannot describe such a carpenter, who is contained in everything, everywhere.

The mute tastes the most sublime ambrosial nectar, but if you ask him to describe it, he cannot.


....

if one contemplates the essence of reality.

I have met my Beloved Lord.

Meeting with Him, my body is made beauteous and sublime.

Touching the philosopher's stone, I have been transformed into gold.


I have threaded the jewels into my mouth and mind

I love Him as my own, and my doubt has been dispelled.

Seeking the Guru's guidance, my mind is content.

.............


Swami Tapovan :

Let  no one be under the illusion that the Direct Perception of Para-bramha who has no form and no attributes, alone leads to salvation.
..

So also the bhakta hates all interruptions, distractions which break up his continous contemplation of the lord, whom he loves most intensely.

......

enough intelligence and some purity of mind ..to work for realsn of brmha

..............



I have brought the ten sensory organs under my control, and erased every trace of the five thieves.

I have filled the seventy-two thousand nerve channels with Ambrosial Nectar, and drained out the poison.

....

I shall not come into the world again.

I chant the Ambrosial Bani of the Word from the depths of my heart, and I have instructed my soul.

I fell at the Guru's feet and begged of Him; with the mighty axe, I have chopped off emotional attachment.

Turning away from the world, I have become the servant of the Saints; I fear no one except the Lord's devotees.

I shall be released from this world, when I stop clinging to Maya.  

Maya is the name of the power which causes us to be born. 

Renouncing it, we obtain the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan.


That humble being, who performs devotional worship in this way, is rid of all fear. 

Says Naam Dev, why are you wandering around out there? This is the way to find the Lord.


As water is very precious in the desert, and the creeper weeds are dear to the camel,

and the tune of the hunter's bell at night is enticing to the deer, so is the Lord to my mind.

As rain is dear to the earth, and the flower's fragrance is dear to the bumble bee,

and the mango is dear to the cuckoo, so is the Lord to my mind.

All the seekers, Siddhas and silent sages seek Him, but only a rare few behold Him.

......

Wandering and roaming around, I have come at last to Your Door.
.......

krishnabai:
Chant the naam continuously and it will seep down to the mind ...and it will become dhyan.

............

Please save me from Maya, the cause of death.

O Lord, You are the Purifier of sinners - this is Your innate nature.

Blessed are those silent sages and humble beings, who meditate on my Lord God.

..........

Some say that He is near, and others say that He is far away.

We might just as well say that the fish climbs out of the water, up the tree.

Why do you speak such nonsense?

One who has found the Lord, keeps quiet about it.

............

 Those who become Pandits, religious scholars, recite the Vedas,

but foolish Naam Dev knows only the Lord.


Whose blemishes remain, when one chants the Lord's Name?

Sinners become pure, chanting the Lord's Name.

With the Lord, servant Naam Dayv has come to have faith.

............


The Lord of the Universe, Govind, is within His Saints; Krishna, Shyaam, is in Gokal.

The Lord, Raam, is in Naam Dev. So here they are: Raam, Shyaam, Govind.

..................

I am blind; Your Name, O Creator Lord, is my only anchor and support.

I am poor, and I am meek. Your Name is my only support.

You are ever-present in every presence, within and before me.

Slavery to You is so sublime; Your Name is noble and exalted.

...............

My pain is forgotten, and I have found peace deep within myself

The Guru has blessed me with the ointment of spiritual wisdom.

Without the Lord's Name, life is mindless.

Meditating in remembrance, Naam Dayv has come to know the Lord.

His soul is blended with the Lord, the Life of the World.   

Meditate on your Lord, you lazy man!

..............

O man, renounce and abandon all these things.:

(Shtakarmas, pilgrimages, vado-ne avalambaya)

Meditate, meditate in remembrance on the Lord of the Universe.


Meditate, O Naam Dev, and cross over the terrifying world-ocean. 

..

The deer is lured by the sound of the hunter's bell;

it loses its life, but it cannot stop thinking about it.

In the same way, I look upon my Lord.

I will not abandon my Lord, and turn my thoughts to another.

As the fisherman looks upon the fish,

and the goldsmith looks upon the gold he fashions

As the man driven by sex looks upon another man's wife,

and the gambler looks upon the throwing of the dice

In the same way, wherever Naam Dev looks, he sees the Lord.

Naam Dev meditates continuously on the Feet of the Lord. 

...

I have been transformed from a mortal being into an angel, in an instant; the True Guru has taught me this. 

Born of human flesh, I have conquered the heavens; such is the medicine I was given.

Please place me where You placed Dhroo and Naarad, O my Master

With the Support of Your Name, so many have been saved; this is Naam Dev's understanding.

................


I am restless and unhappy.

Without her calf, the cow is lonely

Without water, the fish writhes in pain.

So is poor Naam Dayv without the Lord's Name.

............

Like the cow's calf, which, when let loose,

sucks at her udders and drinks her milk

So has Naam Dayv found the Lord.

Meeting the Guru, I have seen the Unseen Lord.

As the man driven by sex wants another man's wife,

so does Naam Dayv love the Lord.



As the earth burns in the dazzling sunlight,

  so does poor Naam Dayv burn without the Lord's Name.

...

Chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, all doubts are dispelled.

Chanting the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, you will not be tormented by the Messenger of Death.

...

meditating on Him, fear and suffering are dispelled.

........

The boy takes paper, cuts it and makes a kite, and flies it in the sky.

Talking with his friends, he still keeps his attention on the kite string.

My mind has been pierced by the Name of the Lord, 


like the goldsmith, whose attention is held by his work.

The young girl in the city takes a pitcher, and fills it with water.

She laughs, and plays, and talks with her friends, but she keeps her attention focused on the pitcher of water.

The cow is let loose, out of the mansion of the ten gates, to graze in the field.

It grazes up to five miles away, but keeps its attention focused on its calf

There are countless Vedas, Puraanas and Shaastras; I do not sing their songs and hymns.


In the imperishable realm of the Formless Lord, I play the flute of the unstruck sound current.


In the imperishable realm of the Formless Lord, I play the flute of the unstruck sound current.

Becoming detached, I sing the Lord's Praises.

Imbued with the unattached, unstruck Word of the Shabad, I shall go to the home of the Lord, who has no ancestors.

Then, I shall no longer control the breath through the energy channels of the Ida, Pingala and Shushmanaa.

...........

The Guru has shown me the sixty-eight places of pilgrimage within my own heart, where I now take my cleansing bath.

Says Naam Dayv, my consciousness is imbued with the Lord; I am absorbed in the profound state of Samaadhi.

...

Control of the breath and positioning of the tongue, focusing at the third eye and wearing malas of tulsi beads, are all obtained through Guru's Grace.

Naam Dayv prays, this is the supreme essence of reality; the True Guru has inspired this realization.

.....

O hypocrite, renounce and abandon your hypocrisy; do not practice deception.  

Constantly, continually, chant the Name of the Lord.

he may make millions of pilgrimages to sacred shrines, or freeze his body in the Himalayas; still, none of these is equal to the worship of the Lord's Name.


He may purify his soul, and give away in charity his body weight in gold; none of these is equal to the worship of the Lord's Name.

Do not harbor anger in your mind, or blame the Messenger of Death;

 instead, realize the immaculate state of Nirvaanaa.

..............

Such a lowly outcaste as Naam Dayv has come seeking Your Sanctuary

..........

Meditating on the Sovereign Lord God, who has not been saved?

gazing upon his radiant glory, the Messenger of Death is scared away.

He becomes fearless, and the power of the Lord thunders through him; the pains of birth and death are taken away.

........


O my tongue, I will cut you into a hundred pieces,

if you do not chant the Name of the Lord.

...

O my tongue, be imbued with the Lord's Name.

Meditate on the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, and imbue yourself with this most excellent color.

O my tongue, other occupations are false.

The state of Nirvaanaa comes only through the Lord's Name.  


.............


The performance of countless millions of other devotions

is not equal to even one devotion to the Name of the Lord.

..

Those who do not meditate and dwell on the Lord-

I do not even want to see them.


.


Those whose inner beings are not in harmony with the Lord,

are nothing more than beasts.

.......

This one devotee abides within my heart,

.....

My body and mind are united with my Beloved Lord.


.

Do not engage in any arguments or debates with anyone.

With your tongue, savor the Lord's sublime essence.

Now, I know within my soul, that such an arrangement has been made

I will meet with my Lord by the beat of the drum.

.............


Anyone can praise or slander me.

Naam Dayv has met the Lord.

....

One who meets the Guru, is carried across to the other side.  

 ........

As the hungry person loves food,

and the thirsty person is obsessed with water,

and as the fool is attached to his family

just so, the Lord is very dear to Naam Dayv


Naam Dayv is in love with the Lord.

He has naturally and intuitively become detached from the world.

...


Like the woman who falls in love with another man,

and the greedy man who loves only wealth,

and the sexually promiscuous man who loves women and sex,

just so, Naam Dayv is in love with the Lord.

But that alone is real love, which the Lord Himself inspires;

by Guru's Grace, duality is eradicated.


Such love never breaks; through it, the mortal remains merged in the Lord.

Naam Dayv has focused his consciousness on the True Name.


Like the love between the child and its mother,

so is my mind imbued with the Lord.

Prays Naam Dayv, I am in love with the Lord.

The Lord of the Universe abides within my consciousness.

.......

By the Grace of the Divine Guru, one meets the Lord.

By the Grace of the Divine Guru, one is carried across to the other sid

By the Grace of the Divine Guru, one swims across to heaven.

By the Grace of the Divine Guru, one remains dead while yet alive. 



True, True, True True, True is the Divine Guru.

False, false, false, false is all other service.



When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, the Naam, the Name of the Lord, is implanted within

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one does not wander in the ten directions.


When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, the five demons are kept far away.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one does not die regretting.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one is blessed with the Ambrosial Bani of the Word.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one speaks the Unspoken Speech.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one's body becomes like ambrosial nectar.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one utters and chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one sees the three worlds.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one understands the state of supreme dignity

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one's head is in the Akaashic ethers.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one remains detached forever.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one forsakes the slander of others.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one looks upon good and bad as the same.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, all poison is transformed into fruit.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, skepticism is shattered.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one escapes from the Messenger of Death.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one crosses over the terrifying world-ocean.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one is not subject to the cycle of reincarnation.

When the Divine Guru grants His Grace, one needs no other place of rest.

.........



The Lord's Lotus Feet abide within my heart.

The mortal will even die for the sake of his wealth;

in the same way, the Saints do not forsake the Lord's Name.

....

Pilgrimages to the Ganges, the Gaya and the Godawari are merely worldly affairs.  

If the Lord were totally pleased, then He would let Naam Dayv be His servant.

The tidal waves of greed constantly assault me.

My body is drowning, O Lord.

Please carry me across the world-ocean, O Lord of the Universe

Carry me across, O Beloved Father.

I cannot steer my ship in this storm.

I cannot find the other shore, O Beloved Lord.

Please be merciful, and unite me with the True Guru;

 Says Naam Dayv, I do not know how to swim.

Give me Your Arm, give me Your Arm, O Beloved Lord.

.................


Slowly at first, the body-cart loaded with dust starts to move.

Later, it is driven on by the stick.

The body moves along like the ball of dung, driven on by the dung-beetle.

The beloved soul goes down to the pool to wash itself clean.

The washer-man washes, imbued with the Lord's Love.

My mind is imbued with the Lord's Lotus Feet.

Prays Naam Dayv, O Lord, You are All-pervading.

Says Naam Dayv, as is the quality of his soul, so is my love which illuminates him

Please bless me with the gift of devotion, which the humble Saints beg for.

..........

Please bless me with the gift of devotion, which the humble Saints beg for.

so does Naam Dayv's Beloved Lord and Master appear

.......

The mind alone knows the state of the mind; I tell it to the Knowing Lord.

I chant the Name of the Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts - why should I be afraid?

......

My mind is pierced through by the love of the Lord of the World.

This mind is imbued with the Word of the Guru's Shabad, and duality is easily overcome.

That humble being who knows, and meditates on the Supreme Primal Being - his word becomes eternal.

Says Naam Dayv, I have found the Invisible, Wondrous Lord, the Life of the World, within my heart. 

 The Lord of the Universe appears when the Word of His Shabad is chanted.

God is hidden deep within each and every heart

No one knows the Light of the soul.

Whatever I do, is known to You, Lord.


Whoever abides in the Lord, becomes immortal.

...............................


in marathi:

https://www.hindi-kavita.com/HindiMarathiPoetrySantNamdev1.php

http://www.hindi-kavita.com/HindiAbhangMarathiSantNamdev.php

this link will give you 8 choices (the 2nd link above)

आत्मस्वरूपस्थिति
1

सांवळी ते मू

2

वामसव्य दोहींकडे । देखूं कृष्णाचें रूपडें ॥१॥
आतां खाले पाहूं जरी । चहूंकडे दिसे हरी ॥२॥
चराचरी जें जें दिसे । तें तें अविद्याची नासे ॥३॥
माझें नाठवे मीपण । तेथें कैंचे दुजेपण ॥४॥
सर्वांठायीं पूर्ण कळा । दासी जनी पाहे डोळां ॥५॥

3

धरिला पंढरीचा चोर । गळां बांधोनियां दोर ॥१॥
ह्रदय बंदिखाना केला । आंत विठ्ठल कोंडिला ॥२॥
शब्दें केली जडजुढी । विठ्ठल पायीं घातली बेडी ॥३॥
सोहं शब्दाचा मारा केला । विठ्ठल काकुलती आला ॥४॥
जनी म्हणे बा विठ्ठला । जीवें न सोडीं मी तुला ॥५॥

11

जोड झालीरे शिवासी । भ्रांत फिटली जिवाची ॥१॥
आनंदची आनंदाला । आनंद बोधचि बोधला ॥२॥
आनंदाची लहरी उठी । ब्रम्हानंद गिळिला पोटीं ॥३॥
एक पण जेथें पाहीं । तेथें विज्ञप्ति उरली नाहीं ॥४॥
ऐसी सद्रुरुची करणी । दासी जनी विठ्ठल चरणीं ॥५॥

17

श्रीमूर्ति असे बिंबली । तरी हे देहस्थिति पालटली ॥१॥
धन्य माझा इह जन्म । ह्रदयीं विठोबाचें नाम ॥२॥
तृष्णा आणि आशा । पळोन गेल्या दाही दिशा ॥३॥
नामा म्हणे जनी पाहें । द्वारीं विठ्ठल उभा आहे ॥४॥

19

झाली पूर्ण कृपा आहे । ऐसा पूर जो कां पाहे ॥१॥
ऐसा पूर जो कां पाहे । गुरुपुत्र तोचि होय ॥२॥
पूर्णपदीं जो स्थापिला । जनीं म्हणे धन्य झाला ॥३॥


र्ति ह्रदयीं बिंबली । देहो बुद्धि पालटली माझी साची ॥१॥
धन्य माझी भक्ति धन्य माझा भाव । ह्रदयीं पंढरिराव राहतसे ॥२॥
आशा तृष्णा कैशा मावळल्या दोन्ही । चिंता विठ्ठलचरणीं जडोनी ठेली ॥३॥
नामयाचे जनी विश्रांति पैं झाली । ह्रदयीं राहिली विठ्ठलमूर्ती ॥४॥


21

गगन सर्वत्र तत्वता । त्यसी चिखल लावूं जातां ॥१॥
तैसा जाण पांडूरंग । भोग भोगुनी नि:संग ॥२॥
सिद्ध सनकादिक । गणगंधर्व अनेक ॥३॥
जैसी वांझेची संतती । तैसी संसार उत्पत्ती ॥४॥
तेथें कैंचें धरिसी ध्यान । दासी जनी ब्रम्हा पूर्ण ॥५॥

24

शून्यावरी शून्य पाहे । तयावरी शून्य आहे ॥१॥
प्रथम शून्य रक्तवर्ण । त्याचें नांव अध:शून्य ॥२॥
उर्ध्वशून्य श्वेतवर्ण । मध्य शून्य शामवर्ण ॥३॥
मह शून्य वर्ण नीळ । त्यांत स्वरूप केवळ ॥४॥
अनुहात घंटा श्रवणीं । ऐकुनी विस्मय जाहाली जनी ॥५॥

25

ज्योत पहा झमकली । काय सांगूं त्याची बोली ॥१॥
प्रवृत्ति निवृत्ति दोघीजणी । लीन होती त्याच्या चरणीं ॥२॥
परापश्यंती मध्यना । वैखरेची झाली सीमा ॥३॥
चारी वाचा कुंठित जाहाली । सोहं ज्योत प्रकाशली ॥४॥
ज्योत परब्रम्हीं जाणा । जनी म्हणे निरंजना ॥५॥

26

ज्योत परब्रम्हीं होय । खेचरी दर्पणीनें पाहे ॥१॥
ईडा पिंगळा सुशुन्मा । तिन्ही पाहे ह्रदयभूवना ॥२॥
हळू हळू रीघ करी । सूक्ष्म ह्रदय अंतरीं ॥३॥
हदय कमळावरी जासी । जनी जणे मुक्त होसी ॥४॥

27

नाहीं आकाश घडणी । पाहा स्वरूपाची खाणी ॥१॥
स्वरूप हें अगोचर । गुरू करिती गोचर ॥२॥
गोचर करिताती जाणा । द्दष्टि दिसे निरंजना ॥३॥
नाहीं हात पाय त्यासी । जनी म्हणे स्वरूपासी ॥४॥

28

माझे मनीं जें जें होतें । तें तें दिधलें अनंतें ॥१॥
देह नेउनी विदेही केलें । शांति देउनी मीपण नेलें ॥२॥
मूळ नेलें हें क्रोधाचें । ठाणें केलें विवेकाचें ॥३॥
निज पदीं दिधला ठाव । जनी म्हणे दाता देव ॥४॥

...

Mumukshu

6

हरिकथा ऐकतां अनन्य पैं गोष्टी । निधान त्यां दृष्टी अंतरलें ॥१॥
घडी घडी प्रेम अंतरूम न द्यावें । सावधान व्हावें रामनामीं ॥२॥
यापरी स्वहितीं ठेवियलें लक्ष । ते पावती मोक्ष म्हणे नामा ॥३॥


..................


रक्तवर्ण त्रिकुट स्नान । श्रीहाट पाहे श्वेतवर्ण ॥१॥
शामवर्ण तें गोलाट । निळबिंदु औट पीट ॥२॥
वरि भ्रमर गुंफा पाहे । दशमद्वारीं गुरु आहे ॥३॥
नव द्वारातें भेदुनी । दशमद्वारीं गेली जनी ॥४॥

नाहीं आकाश घडणी । पाहा स्वरूपाची खाणी ॥१॥
स्वरूप हें अगोचर । गुरू करिती गोचर ॥२॥
गोचर करिताती जाणा । द्दष्टि दिसे निरंजना ॥३॥
नाहीं हात पाय त्यासी । जनी म्हणे स्वरूपासी ॥४॥

माझे मनीं जें जें होतें । तें तें दिधलें अनंतें ॥१॥
देह नेउनी विदेही केलें । शांति देउनी मीपण नेलें ॥२॥
मूळ नेलें हें क्रोधाचें । ठाणें केलें विवेकाचें ॥३॥
निज पदीं दिधला ठाव । जनी म्हणे दाता देव ॥४॥

........

no 2 sansar

संसार करितां देव जैं सांपडे । तरि कां झाले वेडे सन-कादिक ॥१॥
संसारीं असतां जरी भेटता । शुकदेव कासया जाता तयालागीं ॥२॥
घराश्रमीं जरी जोडे परब्रम्ह । तरि कां घराश्रम त्याग केला ॥३॥
ज्ञातीच्या आचारें सांपडे जरी सार । तरि कां निरहंकार झाले साधु ॥४॥
नामा म्हणे आतां सकळ सांडोन । आलोंसे शरण विठोबासी ॥५॥


11


अवघे सावधान होऊनि विचारा । सोडवण करा संसाराची ॥१॥
अवघा काळ वाचे ह्मणा नारायण वांयां एक क्षण जाऊं नेदी ॥२॥
अवघें हें आयुष्य सरोनि जाईल । मग कोण होईल साह्य तुह्मां ॥३॥
अवघा प्रपंच जाणोनि लटिका । शरण रिघा एका पंढरिराया ॥४॥
अवघे मायामोह गुंतलेति पहा । अवघे स-हज आहां जीवन्मुक्त ॥५॥
नामा म्हणे अवघे सुखाचेचि व्हाल । जरी मन ठेवाल विठ्ठलापायीं ॥६॥


युगें गेलीं जरी अपारें । भूमिसी न मिळती खापरें ॥१॥
ऐसीं पापियांचीं मनें । स्थिर न होतीं कीर्तनें ॥२॥
श्वान घा-तलें पालखीं । वरतीं मान करूनि भुंकी ॥३॥
सूकर चंदनें चर्चिला । पुढती गवसी चिखला ॥४॥
गाढव न्हाणियला तीर्थी । लोळे उकर-डियाप्रती ॥५॥
नामा ह्मणे युगें गेलीं । खोडी न संडिती आपुली ॥६॥

..

From Janans Upadesh:

9

विषय सेवितां तुज । नव्हे पुढील काज ।
कदा न भेटे तुज । गरुडध्वज निश्चयेंसी ॥१॥
काय करिसी खटपत । वांयां मार्ग दुर्घट ।
वरपडा होसील कष्ट । परि संसार न सुटेचि ॥२॥
सुट-केचें मूळ जाण । रामकृष्ण नारायण ।
येणें तुटेल भवबंधन । जन्मा न येसी सर्वथा ॥३॥
साधन इतुकेंचि पुरे । न लगती मंत्रांचे भार ।
ते बुडविती साचार । परि तरों न देती ॥४॥
नामा म्हणे ते पामर । नेणतीच हा मार्ग सार ।
परि वाचे नाहीं उच्चार । तो जाणावा महादोषी ॥५॥

वासनेचा त्याग करारे सर्वथा । या भावें अनंता शरण जावें ॥१॥
कृपेचा सागर नुपेक्षी निर्वाणीं । कलिकाळाहूनि सोडविलें ॥२॥
भक्ताचा पाळक अनाथाचा कैवारी । ब्रिदें चराचरीं वर्णि-ताती ॥३॥
शरीरसंपत्तीचा सोडा अभिमान । मन करा लीन कृष्ण-रूपीं ॥४॥
आसनीं शयनीं चिंतितां गोविंदु । तेणें तुटे कंदु भव-व्याधि ॥५॥
परदारा परदासांचे पीडन । सांडूनि भजन करा त्याचें ॥६॥
करा सर्वभावें संतांची संगति । नाहीं अर्थाअर्थीं जन्मा येणें ॥७॥

17

परदारा परधन परनिंदा परपीडण । सांडोनियां भजन हरिचें करा ॥१॥
सर्वांभूती कृपा संतांची संगति । मग नाहीं पुन-रावृत्ति जन्ममरण ॥२॥
शास्त्रांचें हें सार वेदांचें गव्हार । तें नाम परिकर विठोबाचें ॥३॥
नामा ह्मणे नलगे साधन आणिक । दिधली मज भाक पांडुरंगें ॥४॥

29

एक तत्त्व त्रिभुवनीं । दुसरें न धरी तूं मनीं ॥१॥

42

विठ्ठलाचे पाय धरूनियां राहें । मग संसार तो काय करील तुझें ॥१॥
संसाराचें भय नाहीम हरिचे दासा । विठु आह्मां सरिसा निरंतर ॥२॥
निरंतर वसे हरि भक्तापासीं । विसंबेना त्यासी कदाकाळीं ॥३॥
नामा ह्मणे ऐसा विठ्ठल सोडोनी । व्यर्थ काय जनीं शिणताती

57

भक्तिप्रतापें पावलों मी सुपंथ । सफळ निश्चित पर-मार्थ ॥१॥
देवा सर्वांभूतीं असतां प्रगट । निर्वाणीं चोखट भक्ति जाण ॥२॥
धरूनियां मनीं जपसील नाम । तेणें निजधाम पावसील ॥३॥
जप तप ध्यान न लंग साधन । भक्ति ते कारण नामा ह्मणे ॥४॥

3

अरे मना तूं मर्कटा । पापिया चांडाळा लंपटा ।
परद्वार हिंडसी सुनटा । अरे पापी चांडाळा ॥१॥


अरे तुज पापावरी बहु-गोडी । देवाधर्मीं नाहीं आवडी ।
तेणें न पावसी पैल थडी । कर्म बांधवडी पडिसील ॥२॥
अरे तूं अभिलषिसी परमारी । तेणें सिद्ध-पंठ राहेल दुरी ।
जवळी येईल यमपुरी । आपदा पावसील ॥३॥

आतां तुज वाटतसे गोड । अंतकाळी जाईल जड ।
महादोष येति सुखा आड । करितील कईवाड यमदूत ॥४॥


माझें शिकविलें नाइ-कसी । आतां सांगेम बळिया केशवासी ।
धरूनि नेईल वैकुंठासी । चरणीं जडसी ह्मणे नामा ॥५॥


imp-

9

धरींरे मना तूं विश्वास या नामीं । अखंड रामनामीं ओळखी धरीं ॥१॥
जप करीं अखंद खंडेना । निशिदिनीं मना होय जागा ॥२॥
नामा म्हणे मना होईं रामरूप । अखंडित जप सोहं सोहं ॥३॥

14

नको नको मना हिंडों दारोदारीं । कष्ट झाले भारी वांयांविण ॥१॥
कल्पना सांडोनि संतासंगें राहीं । सर्व त्यांचे पायीं सुख आहे ॥२॥
ज्याचिया दर्शनें शोक मोह जळे । पाप ताप पळे कळभय ॥३॥
जवळीच देखती पायाळावांचून । तें सुख निधान वैकुंठींचें ॥४॥
नामा ह्मणे आली शेवटील घडी । तों वईं आवडी हाचि एक ॥५॥

26

मनाचें मनपण सांडितां रोकडें । अंतरींचें जोडे परब्रह्म ॥१॥
नाथिला प्रपंच धरोनियां जीवीं । सत्य तें नाठवीं कदाकाळीं ॥२॥
अझूनि तरी सांडीं नाथिलें लटिकें । तरसील कव-तुकें ह्मणे नामा ॥३॥

No comments:

Post a Comment